The life of...

The Life of......Momma Duck, Papa Duke, Baby Goose and Baby Elf

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Adventure Continues!

So day two of preschool had a bit more adventure to it! Not only were we implementing a new thing into our routine, we had my little 3 month old nephew spending the afternoon with us while his momma had her first day back to work. So in the middle of preschool, we had the need to carry a baby, feed a baby and oh the diapers lol. Its been a while since my daughter was so little, its a lot of work lol! But then again so is a 2 yr old! Just different work.

Anyway, we made it! School went off much better, I had more activities planned throughout the day and we had less whining. Though, as I was getting dinner ready the whining for Dora began. But after she got the clue I wasn't budging she went and picked up playing a make believe game again.

Today, she learned more about "A," she colored and cut it out. Cutting is a huge deal, and when I was teaching gosh it was the ONE thing NO ONE KNEW! And it was frustrating to have a class of 30 kids who didn't know how to hold the scissors or how to use them. It takes a lot of practice, so practice is what we have done. This isn't the first time she has used them, but the first time I've made her cut on the line. She did pretty well in my opinion! We made patterns with beads as we made necklaces.

Exhausted, but I think the pregnancy has a lot to do with it. We end today, one day further into preschool, a happy child and a happy mommy! Tomorrow I actually have to head to work outside the house and she will go to her public preschool, she has so much fun, and Friday we will begin again at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment