The life of...

The Life of......Momma Duck, Papa Duke, Baby Goose and Baby Elf

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Judah

We recently had our 6th ultrasound this past Thursday. Much to our amazement and joy, we are blessed to announce that we have a healthy baby boy. All measurements, testing, you name it, have come back completely normal. He, our son, it healthy. He is thriving. He is alive.

I never dreamt that I would be able to say we are actually going to have another baby, that I was going to be able to see my daughter hold a sibling in her arms. Its an overwhelming thought, a truly amazing feeling of being overwhelmed.

In all our joy we are humbled. Our fears, the horrific dreams, the anxiety. The road we have come down, the things we have overcome. I am humbled. I am in awe that I am now preparing for a boy to come. The crib is in our room, small amounts of clothing have been collected along with the most beautiful, brightly colored cloth diapers. My son, Judah Azariah will live, he does live, he will breath. By the grace of God, I will be able to see my child breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment